This program is designed to assist girls and women with life-skills., education and therapeutic support to develop self-confident, care about one self and understanding one’s body physically and mentally.
The main theme of the training are:
- Healing trauma through holistic intervention such as expressive Art therapy utilizing dance, movement, ritual, visual art and poetry as a tools.
- Women reproductive health such as:
- Menstrual education
- Fertility, scared sexuality and sexual health
- Honoring the difference phases of a women’s life
- Establishing good boundaries and healthy relationships.
- Self –image and exploring cultural beliefs of women in a patriarchal society
- Women reproductive health issues ; irregular menstruation
- Yoga and mindfulness skills to decrease anxiety and improve self-care.